It is possible to change a member's membership type if they are already under a different membership plan. This can be done manually at any point and gives you the flexibility to manage and adapt to your member's changing needs.
Changing a member's expiry date and/or membership plan using this method is not simply an edit to their current plan. Making a change will end the current membership and start a new one on the date you make the change, creating a new entry under the Membership History tab. Please consider this before making any changes.
How to change a member's membership type?
- Log into your SilkStart admin panel
- Click on 'Manage' > 'People'
- Select the user's name > 'Membership Info'
- Select 'Change Plan' beside their current plan type
- Choose 'Membership Plan' > Change