Although SilkStart does not offer a direct "merge" option for duplicate accounts, we can help you remove un-wanted profiles from your system. To ensure a smooth process, ensure that all of the member information you would like to keep is stored within one of the profiles, by simply copying it over. Please contact SilkStart Support with a link to the user account you would like us to permanently delete, or feel free to archive the user by using the trash can icon along the top of their profile.
Articles in this section
- How do I change a member's email address?
- If I manually change a member's plan, will they be notified?
- How can I use Spouse fields?
- How do I see a member's profile history?
- How do I reset a member's password?
- Can I merge two member accounts together?
- How can I attach notes, files, and information to a member profile?
- How do I upload/edit a member's profile image?
- How can I automatically populate a member's work address?
- How do I log a Note/Email/Call/In Person Meeting on a member profile?