SilkStart offers a built-in image editor that lets you crop, resize, and edit any images uploaded to a custom page, email, etc. See below for how to delete images.
- When editing your custom page, email campaign, blog post, etc., click the image icon in the WYSIWYG editor to upload a new image (to edit an image that is already placed on a page/email etc, double click on it to open the image library).
- Once your image is selected from your library, click Edit Image.
- This will open up the editor from where you can make changes to the size, orientation, etc.
How to delete an image:
- When editing your custom page, email campaign, blog post, etc., click the image icon in the WYSIWYG editor to open your SilkStart image library.
- Hover over the image to delete and use the red "X" that appears.