SilkStart offers a page editor that allows you to insert a picture anywhere on a custom page. You can insert any image that you have already uploaded to SilkStart or you can upload a new image that is saved on your computer.
How to Add an Image to a Custom Page
- Log in and navigate to the page you wish to edit
- Click the orange Edit this Page tab on the left
- Click into an existing section on your page, or add a new section
- Click on the Image icon in the WYSIWYG editor
- Click Upload Image or select one from your SilkStart library
- Choose your Image Alignment and click OK
The image will now be viewable on your custom page.
It is recommended that you use the Insert Image button in the WYSIWYG editor as opposed to pasting your image from an external source.