As a user navigates your SilkStart website, they will sometimes be directed to a SilkStart subdomain (ex: yourdomain.silkstart.com) even though your site is using a custom domain (ex: yourdomain.com). This occurs if your website does not have an SSL certificate. For example, if a user is navigating to a payment page, SilkStart ensures this payment is processed securely by directing the user to a SilkStart subdomain URL which is protected our own SSL certificate.
Articles in this section
- How do I accept online payments for memberships, event tickets, and job board payments?
- How can I manually record a payment?
- How does SilkStart help me reconcile my accounts?
- What types of credit cards can I accept with SilkStart?
- How do I record a complimentary transaction?
- Why am I directed to a SilkStart subdomain when paying?
- How do I refund a membership or event registration payment?
- How can I invoice a sponsor for a certain amount?