What is PSiGate?
PSiGate is a payment processing solution designed for organizations that mostly handle funds online.
How do I receive payments to my PSiGate account?
- You must have a PSiGate account and a Premium SilkStart account in order to connect with SilkStart. To create an account, visit www.psigate.com.
- Log in to your PSiGate merchant tools.
- Find your Merchant ID and Passphrase
- Enter this information into SilkStart or you can email these details to your SilkStart Account Manager.
- Within your SilkStart admin panel navigate to Settings > Payment Settings.
- Enter in your Merchant Id, Password
- Test Mode: Select this check box if your payment gateway has been set to test mode and is not currently taking live transactions. If your payment gateway is live, you may leave this check box unselected.
- Use the Testing tab's Test My Payment Gateway button to confirm your settings are valid.
- From the SilkStart admin panel, navigate to Settings > Payment Settings > Options to confirm that Pay Online has been turned on for each type of transaction you would like to accept online payment.
Users will now be able to complete transactions through your SilkStart site. Funds will be transferred from the purchaser's credit card to your PSiGate account. Once the transaction clears, the funds are deposited to your bank account. It may take a few days for your bank to make these funds available to you.