Membership KPI by Month and Membership KPI by year are two reports available to you as a SilkStart admin.
KPI stands for Key Performance Indicators. Key Performance Indicators are types of performance measurement that you can use to evaluate the success of your organization. Success can be defined in many ways for different organizations, so SilkStart's KPI reports show your success in different ways.
How to access these reports:
- Log in to your SilkStart admin panel
- Click on Manage > Manage Reports
- Click on New Report
- Select Membership KPI by Month or by Year
What information can I get from my Membership KPI Reports?
All of the data in these reports can be broken down to monthly or yearly periods. Data can also be sorted, grouped, calculated, and filtered to provide more specific detail on the following questions:
- How many members were active at the start and end of the period?
- How many members were gained or lost during this time?
- How many new members joined during this time?
- How many memberships expired during this time?
- What was the churn rate for this period? (% of members who expired and did not renew)
- What was the renewal rate for this period? (% of members who expired and renewed)