The Membership Stats report helps you to identify and monitor trends for your members.
This report can be very finely tuned to identify specific information about different types of members, plans, and companies. Functions like filters, groups, calculations and sorts will help you to precisely identify different behaviours and groups.
For example, you might find that your average member term is 39 months - but by filtering by membership plan, you could go deeper to learn that the average term for student members is only 24 months, while the average term for professional members is 50 months.
This type of information allows you to zero in on the unique attributes of your members, so that you can make informed decisions to support them better.
How to access this report:
- Log in to your SilkStart admin panel
- Click on Manage > Manage Reports
- Click on New Report
- Select Membership Stats
What information can I get from my Membership Stats Reports?
The data in this reports can be broken down to monthly or yearly periods. Data can also be sorted, grouped, calculated, and filtered to provide more specific detail on questions like:
- Which plan generated the most or least revenue during this period?
- Which plan was the most or least popular during this period?
- How many members came from each company?
- How much revenue was generated from members of each company?
- How are these figures different for members who joined for the first time this year?
- What was the average term for members who expired and did not renew this year?