Events reports show data related to your organization's events, including dates, times, locations, revenue, invitations, and information about the attendees.
This data can be used for a number of purposes, including:
- Monitoring registration status for multiple events
- Reconciling event revenue
- Creating event sign-in lists
- Analyzing event outcomes
How to access these reports:
- Log in to your SilkStart admin panel
- Click on Manage > Manage Reports
- Click on 'New Report'
- Select one of the reports under Event Reports
- If you select Detailed Event Report, enter the name of the event.
What reports are available?
|Detailed Event Report||Detailed summary of the ticket and attendee information for a single event.||Attendee name, email, phone, company, plan, status, address, member number, session (if applicable), discount codes, seat number, ticket type, ticket price, currency, amount received, outstanding balance, purchase date, if they were invited, if the ticket was given away, if the ticket was complimentary, any custom fields created for events*.|
|All Events Report||Statistical summary information for all events that your organization has posted on your SilkStart site.||Event name, event start date/end date, total revenue, currency, total attendees, # accepted invites, # invites sent, # complimentary tickets, registration type, event creator, event admins, location, outstanding balance, total tickets available, and ticket summary.|
|All Attendees Report||Summary of all individual registration records, separated by attendee.||Event name, event date, attendee name, email, address, purchase date, phone, plan, status, seat number, ticket type, ticket price, currency, amount received, session, any custom fields created for events*.|
All of these reports can be customized and saved for future use, and can be downloaded in .csv format.
* Please note that the only custom fields available in your Event reports are those that have been added to the registration form for one or more events. If a custom field has never been added to a ticket's registration form, it will not have data to display in your Event reports.