SilkStart is pre-loaded with configured email templates that you can edit to make your own. Alternatively, you may style your own custom template for use over and over again.
In order to create your own template or use one of the pre-loaded SilkStart templates, you must configure your template through sending a Email Campaign.
Navigate to: Admin Panel > Communicate > Email Campaign
- Proceed through the following steps Setup > Recipients > Template
- Template: Select from one of the pre-loaded templates (Note that if you are creating your own template, you must start with a pre-loaded template and make any changes to the SilkStart template)
- Design: Make any changes to your template in the 'Design' stage. Select 'Save Template' to save for future use
- If you wish to send out your Email Campaign now, simple proceed through the confirmation steps
- Once you have saved your template, it will be accessible next time you reach the 'Template' stage in the Email Campaign tools (see below)
SilkStart has recently introduced a number of more comprehensive email templates that can be used to create even better looking newsletters - all right from within SilkStart's Communication Tools!
New email templates can be accessed through the email template selector
The new templates are named:
- Newsletter Template
- Sidebar Hero Template
- Sidebar Template
- Two Column Hero with Content Block
- Basic Template with Block Image
Newsletter Template Example:
Double-click any image placeholder to insert and resize an image. For more information on adding photos read our FAQ here
Add hyperlinks to your emails to direct viewers to a website page or a hosted document. For more information on adding hyperlinks read our FAQ here.
FAQ: Can I change the width of my email template? By default, SilkStart's email templates will display at 600px wide. This is a best practice to ensure messages display optimally on all devices.
Getting Started: Updated Newsletter Email Templates from SilkStart Technology on Vimeo.
How do I share my template with others using same platform but under different chapters?
Please sign in to leave a comment.