This process involves creating a SilkStart report, matching the export to the fields in QuickBooks and then importing. The following are general instructions that will require several decisions depending on how you have setup QuickBooks.
Go to your admin dashboard and navigate to >Manage >Manage Reports >Create Report. Under Financial select the All Transactions report
1. Create a report with the following column headers:
|Member Name||Purchase Date||Payment Method||Fee||Memo||Invoice Number|
2. Select the Create button so that the report is saved. Give it a name that you can easily reference in the future.
3. Navigate back to your saved reports (yourdomain.silkstart.com/reports)
4. Access the report you have just created. Once accessed, hit Download CSV
Import to QuickBooks Desktop
5. Go to >File >Import >Transactions >Payments
6. Open the SilkStart export that you just downloaded
7. Copy over each of the column values from the SilkStart export, mapping each as displayed:
|SS||Member Name||Purchase Date||Payment Method||Fee||Memo||Invoice Number|
|QB||Customer Job||Date||Pay Method||Amount||Memo||Number|
8. There will be two fields in QuickBooks that still need values for each record. You will need to fill these out depending on how you have configured QuickBooks.
9. Navigate to the gear in the lower left of the import window and select “Import All”. Alternatively, you can manually go through and select each record you would like to import by checking the boxes on each record