What is Authorize.net?
Authorize.net is one of the oldest and most popular online payment processing services.
How do I receive payments to my Authorize.net account?
- You must have an Authorize.net account and a Premium SilkStart account in order to connect with SilkStart. To create an account, visit www.authorize.net.
- Log in to your Authorize.net merchant tools.
- Go to Account > Settings > Security Settings > General Settings.
- Create a new API Login and Transaction Key. Copy these values.
- Go to Account > Silent Post URL and enter the below URL.
- From the SilkStart admin panel, go to Settings > Payment Settings. Click on Configure Payment.
- Choose Authorize.Net from the drop-down list of payment gateways supported.
- Paste your API Login and Transaction Key into the fields. If your Authorize.Net account is live and accepting transactions, do not check the Test Mode box. Click Save.
- Click on the Testing tab and click on 'Test My Payment Gateway' button. This will confirm that your credentials are accurate, but don't worry, it doesn't process a payment.
- In Silkstart, check Settings > Payment Settings > Options to confirm that Pay Online has been turned on for each type of transaction that you want to process online.
Users will now be able to complete transactions through your SilkStart site. Funds will be transferred from the purchaser's credit card to your Authorize.net account. Once the transaction clears, the funds are deposited to your bank account. It may take a few days for your bank to make these funds available to you.