Filtering allows you to hide irrelevant information to make your reports more focused.
Using a filter will show you data that meets your criteria, and hide data that doesn't. Using multiple filters will make your report more specific by only showing data that meets all criteria.
Data can be filtered by any column header that is available in the report preview pane - even if that data in that column is not currently shown.
All reports, including custom and pre-formatted reports, can be filtered.
- Click on the Select Filter drop-down list, and choose your filter type.
- A new filter will appear. Depending on the type of filter you have chosen, this may be a date picker, a list of options, or a text field.
- Set your criteria.
- Press Enter, or click anywhere else on the page to set your filter.
- Repeat these steps to add additional filters, if needed. If multiple filters are used, SilkStart will show only those records that meet all criteria that you've set.
- To delete a filter, click the X icon to the right of the filter.