This article deals with organizations that offer corporate membership plans, where a company's employees receive membership benefits.
To add an employee to a company, granting them membership benefits:
- Log into your SilkStart admin panel.
- Click on Manage > People. Search for the individual by name. If the person does not currently have an account in your database, click on Add a New Person to create an account for them.
- Click on the Company tab on the member's profile.
- In the Add a Company field, enter their company's name.
- Save your changes.
- Click on the Membership Info tab. The member should now have their company's membership plan, and expiry date updated.
Note: If the company's membership is expired or inactive when you add the employee, their account will not be updated. This allows employees of companies that have declined to renew their membership to resume membership at their own personal expense.