Use the SilkStart Sponsors Page to display different levels of sponsors on their own unique page.
To create your SilkStart Sponsors page, you must configure your sponsor categories before adding your sponsors. After your sponsors have been added, you will be able to see these sponsors displayed on the yourdomain.silkstart.com/sponsors_page (view a sample page at the bottom of this article).
Step 1: Create asset categories
Visit yourdomain.silkstart.com/asset_categories to add your different sponsorship levels (Gold, Platinum, Silver, etc.)
- Enter the name of your category (Eg. Gold, Partners, etc)
- Select Asset Type: 'Sponsor'
- Level (to sort it in order) Lowest # (including 0) is highest/first in list
Step 2: Create your sponsors
Visit yourdomain.silkstart.com/sponsors or Admin Panel > Site > Sponsors
Make sure to choose the sponsor category (sponsorship level) that you want them to belong to.
- Select 'Sponsor Category'
- Level (to sort it in order)
- Lowest # (including 0) is highest/first in list
View you sponsors page at (yourdomain.silkstart.com/sponsors_page)
Sample Sponsors Page