Organizations can utilize their directory profile to showcase unique information and connect with others. Use the image below to better understand how as an admin, you can deliver an optimal experience for your members and visitors.
1. Logo - The primary logo uploaded from the company edit screen.
2. Downloads - Company admins can upload documents such as an info sheet or order form that visitors may download.
3. Company Overview - Any text entered into the "Company Overview" field of the company edit screen.
4. Products & Services - Any text entered into the "Products & Services" field of the company edit screen.
5. Employees - The Employees section links to the individual profiles of a company's members. You may choose to hide this section from all company profiles by navigating to Settings > Apps > Companies in your admin panel, look for the "Employee privacy settings" from the drop-down menu select "Only visible to admins". Further Reading: How does an employee join a company?
Employees are listed based on the date they entered your database with the oldest on the left, and the newest on the right.
6. Contact Information - A company's contact information is pulled from various profile details. See our article about showing and hiding different contact information to learn more.
7. Primary Address / Map - The map pin uses the Address information entered on the company edit screen.
8. Social Media Links - When editing its profile, a company may fill out corporate Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram URLs to display. This setting must be enabled in the admin panel under Settings > Apps > Directory > "
Please note that this section will normally display underneath the Contact Information section (#9).
9. Banner Image - The banner image appears behind the logo on a company's profile page. This can be uploaded from the company edit screen. Recommended dimensions: 1600px x 600px
Additional Locations (only if enabled)
Locations can be added to the company profile so that all places where the business operates are displayed. See our article about enabling additional locations for more information. This tab is not visible by default.
Custom Fields (only if enabled)
Member and company profiles can be configured to show any custom information that your association collects. You can group custom fields into sections of related information on a profile, such as Industry Details, Offered Services, and more – contact us to activate, or see this article to learn more.
This feature allows members/visitors to contact a company through the directory. This feature may be enabled or disabled for all companies, while individual companies can control whether they can be contacted. Learn more here.
Related reading: How does a Company Admin edit their company profile?