SilkStart features a series of advanced reports that make it easy for you to quickly get detailed information about your membership trends and your members' behaviour over time.
These reports support your business goals by helping you answer questions about how your members behave, including questions like:
- How long is the average member term?
- How much did you earn from event tickets this year?
- Which membership plan earned the most revenue this month?
What kinds of reports will give me this information?
The following advanced analytical reports can be found under Manage > Reports > Create Report > Membership reports:
- Membership KPI By Month Report
- Membership KPI By Year Report
- Membership Stats Report
How can I customize these reports to answer specific questions?
How often should I check these reports?
We recommend that you review these reports regularly as part of your organization's evaluation strategy.
Consider reviewing your membership reports:
- As you write the agenda for your Annual General Meeting.
- As part of your monthly board meetings.
- At the end of a project, such as a membership drive or fundraising event.
- Prior to making a major decision, like a major purchase or a rate change.
- Any other time that you need statistical information about your members.