- From the admin panel, click on Manage > Events, and then click on the event's name.
- Click on the blue Invite button.
- Select a group of members to invite. SilkStart allows you to select from four different options:
- Invite People to Event: Enter email addresses or members' names individually to send to a specific list of people.
- Invite by Membership Plan: Invite all members who currently have an active membership with a certain type of plan. You can select more than one plan at a time.
- Invite People from a Previous Event: Invite all individuals who were registered for another event from your SilkStart database.
- Invite a Group: Invite all members who are in a particular discussion group.
The link to view the event page is http://yoursite.silkstart.com/events/name-of-the-event. Replace http://yoursite.silkstart.com with your website's domain. Any spaces in the name of the event are converted to hyphens.