SilkStart's website editing tools allow you to design and preview pages without making them live on your site. This allows you to work on a page without revealing your changes to all of your members, or to prepare an announcement and save it until you're ready to make the news public.
SilkStart distinguishes between just saving your changes and publishing your changes.
If you recently updated a page and have not seen the changes you made reflected on your site:
- Log in to your admin panel and navigate to Site > Custom Webpages
- Click the pencil icon next to the page you wish to edit
- While in edit mode, click the orange Options button that appears on the far left side of the screen
- Click on See Other Versions to check if your site is currently using an older version of your page. The version marked Currently Live is the version currently in use on your website.
- If so, click on the version you want to use. The version marked as Most Recent is the version changed most recently.
- Confirm that this is the version you want to use on your website. If it is, click the blue Publish button in the upper right corner of the screen.
SilkStart stores up to 10 recent versions of a page, allowing you to prepare changes for future use, or to revert to an older copy of a page.