After you have created a custom page (cpage), you can easily rename it.
- Admin Panel > Site > Custom Webpages > 'Select page name or pencil icon'
- When you are viewing your custom page, click the "Edit this Page" orange tab on the left.
- After the page refreshes and you are in Edit mode, click the orange tab again that now says "Options".
- Click "Miscellaneous Page Options" - this is where you can change your Page Title or URL (and add meta information). Keep in mind that changing your URL may break links in your navigation bar, or links that users have bookmarked.
- When you are done making changes, be sure to Publish your page.