Enabling the "Explorer" plan option on your join page lets people create an account without actually purchasing a plan. This can be used to offer a preview of your site to prospective members, or as a way to ensure all event attendees create an account before buying tickets.
Enable the Explore Option
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Navigate to Settings > Apps > People.
- Leave the following box un-checked to display the Explore option. Check the box to hide the option.
This will create a new option at the bottom of your list of offered plans:
- When a member chooses the Explore option, they will be taken through your configured enrolment flow, while bypassing payment.
- They will be reminded by a banner along the top of their page that they have not yet chosen a membership plan. They will be listed as a "Contact" in your database until a plan purchase is made.
Set Member Permissions
In your admin panel under Settings > Manage Permissions, you can decide what members under the "Explorer" plan will have access to. These members are treated as "Logged in User" types.