Members can manage what notifications they would like to receive from your site by visiting the Communication Preferences tab in their Settings. This is accessed by using the drop-down menu under their name in the top-right corner of any page on your site.
- My upcoming events - If you have registered or bought tickets to an event, you’ll receive the configured email reminders.
- Changes to jobs I’ve posted - If a member posts on your Job Board, this will notify them if an admin approves or rejects their draft, or requests revisions. It will also notify them when the posting has expired.
- Posts in Groups I belong to - Be notified for all posts in groups you belong to.
- Posts by people or topics I follow - If something is tagged with a tag you follow, or a person you follow posts something, you will be notified.
- Posts in discussions I’m involved in - If you have previously commented on a discussion post, you will be notified of all future activity on that post.
- Things I post - You will receive a notification for an item you posted.
- Messages I receive from other users - If another user contacts you through the directory, you will be notified.
This is also where members/admins can manage their group leader notification preferences.