Clone your existing custom pages to use the same look and feel over and over again:
- Log in to your admin panel and navigate to Site > Custom Webpages
- Select your page to clone using the checkboxes in the left-most column:
- Click 'Clone' from the buttons along the top of your screen
- When prompted, enter a new Name for your webpage (the name will display as the internal catalogue name and the webpage URL)
- Click 'Clone'
- The cloned webpage will now display in Draft status under your Pages grid list view. You may now edit your page and publish it once you are ready.
*You may only clone SilkStart custom pages (not Application pages). For more information on SilkStart custom pages, see What is a SilkStart Website?