Easily generate renewal invoices for your members or companies that are expired, or nearing expiry. Invoices can be generated in bulk for all users with the same membership plan, or all users with the same expiry date range. Please note that generated invoices will not be automatically emailed to members.
- Log in to your admin panel.
- Navigate to Manage > Invoices.
- Click the "Generate Upcoming Invoices" button along the top of your page.
- Choose to generate your invoices based on Membership Plan or Expiry Date.
- If choosing Membership Plan, use the "Membership Plans" multi-select field to select the individual or company plans for which to generate invoices.
- If choosing Expiry Date, set the Membership Expiry Date Range for which to generate invoices.
- Set a custom due date if you'd like. If no due date is selected, this will default to the membership start date.
- Click 'Generate # Invoices'. ALL invoices that match your criteria will be created. To email an invoice to a member, see this article: How do I send an invoice to a member?
After generating, you will see a message to reflect the generation of your invoices. You may access them under Manage > Invoices.
- The 'Generate x Invoices' button' will reference the # of invoices about to be generated.
- Invoices will not be automatically emailed to members. Members will be reminded of their outstanding payment through a banner on their screen when they log in, or you may opt to email the invoice via the Manage > Invoices screen.
- If a member or company already has a membership invoice pending payment, no additional additional invoice will be created for them using this method.