At any point, you may change a member's membership plan/type, or assign a plan to a brand new member. This can be done manually at any point and gives you the flexibility to manage and adapt to your member's changing needs.
Changing a member's expiry date and/or membership plan using this method is not simply an edit to their current plan. Making a change will end the current membership and start a new one on the date you make the change, creating a new entry under the Membership History tab. Please consider this before making any changes.
How to assign a new/different plan to a member:
- Log into your SilkStart admin panel
- Click on Manage > People (if the member is a company, click on Manage > Organizations instead)
- Select the user's name, and click on the Membership Info tab
- Select 'Change Plan' beside their current plan type
- Choose 'Membership Plan' > Change
If the member has a Current Membership Plan in good standing, it will display in the 'Current Membership Plan' field. If the user does not have a plan or has an expired plan, 'No Plan' will display in this field.