Importing data is inherently challenging. Before we get started, please note:
- Our importer requires that you import First Name, Last Name, Email Address, Individual Member Plan, and Membership Expiry Date
- Your member's Email Address is their unique ID, all data is imported attached to the email address
- Importing a new Email Address will create a new profile in SilkStart
- Importing an existing Email Address will update the corresponding profile within SilkStart
- Dates must be imported in either YYYY-MM-DD or DD-MM-YYYY format.
- Before you import, ensure that you have configured your network
- Login to the Admin Dashboard
- Go to Settings > Import Data
- Navigate to the top right and select Download Starter Spreadsheet
- Migrate your data into this template
- Navigate to the bottom right corner and select Next: Upload
- Select Choose File and upload the completed template
- Check if all the columns will be assigned correctly in the database and plans are entered correctly
- Re-upload the file if needed
- Import your data
Once your file is ready to be imported, click on the 'Next' button.
Alternatively, you can contact us to assist with importing your member database.
2017 Update: We are currently testing a new importing tool in beta mode. If you would like to be part of the pilot group, please contact us.