Configure the look and feel of your SilkStart site to seamlessly reflect your corporate branding.
To edit the overall design of your site, go to Site > Look and Feel. Upload your logo, and change options like your brand colours, favicon, fonts, and footer. If you have experience with CSS or SCSS, you can fully customize your site by creating your own styles. Learn more.
- Add a tab to your navigation bar
- Delete a tab from your navigation bar
- Reorder your navigation bar
- Create separate navigation bars for members and non-members
- Configure drop-down menus
- Customize the navigation bar by membership category
Note: If you have configured separate navigation bars for members and non-members, be sure to make any universal edits to BOTH bars for changes to be consistent.
The photos that you choose for your SilkStart site have a big impact on how your members and visitors perceive your association. Learn more about how to use stock photos on your site.
- SEO and your SilkStart sub-domain
- Set up an SSL Certificate
- Configure a Custom Domain (Premium accounts only)
- URL redirects (home page, logo)
- Add a Terms and Service page to the enrolment flow
- Add or edit the Facebook Page plugin
- Update your social channels
- Create a Listserv or Google Group
- Configure your Contact Form widget