Individual member profiles can be accessed and edited at any time through your admin panel. Simply log in to your admin panel and navigate to Manage > People. Search for your desired member, and click their name to be brought to an editing area of their profile.
Member Profile Tabs:
- Basic Info: Change any basic information on a member’s profile like name, address, email, phone number etc.
- Company: Add or remove a member to a company profile.
- Spouse: If enabled, use this tab to fill out a member’s relationship and spousal information.
- Privacy: Adjust a member’s privacy settings to control their display in the directory.
- Email Preferences: Edit a member’s email preferences with regards to newsletters and automatic notifications.
- Details: View details and history about a member’s memberships, transactions, event attendance, and more.
- Membership: View the current status of a member’s membership, change their plan, or offer them a discount.
- Custom Info: Change any information on a member’s profile which is only visible to website administrators.
- History: View entries in a member’s history log.
- Files: Upload files to store on a member’s profile.
- Activity Log: Log an activity associated with any user type in your database using SilkStart's CRM.
- Email History: View a history of all the email communications sent to a member through your SilkStart website.
- Send Welcome: Manually send a Welcome Message to a user inviting them to create a password and set up their profile.
- Reset Password: Send a user a password reset email to help them log in.
- Log an Activity: Log an entry for a user in the SilkStart CRM
- Enter Payment: Enter a payment received from a user for a membership, event, invoice, donation, or other.
- Make Admin: Grant a user complete administrative access to your database (this switches to “Revoke Admin” if user already has admin privileges)
- Manage Chapter (multi-chapter only): Move a user between different chapters of your network
- Delete: Use the red trash can button to remove a user from your database completely.